Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Back to Normal

Okay, I've had a bummer of a week, and yesterday was particularly hard.  Got bad news on multiple fronts within hours of each other.  I fell apart a bit.  Thank you so much for all the kind and encouraging words.  I have a lot of gratitude for a community that responds as constructively as you did, both in comments and emails.

After a mini melt down yesterday, I'm doing much better today.  I try so hard to be positive for everyone else in times of trial, but I manage to forget to do that for myself.  Not any more though.  I am a smart and capable woman, and I'll work through it all in time.  Besides, like one of you wisely pointed out, what seems like settling now, may just be a pathway to the opportunity I'm looking for.  That's a much better way to look at it.

Nothing has really changed except my attitude, but it's amazing how different things seem in a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment