Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 29 - Hopes, Dreams, and Plans for the Next 365 Days

Finally, something I like talking about.  One thing I absolutely love is the future, what could be more full of possibilities?

For the next year these are my hopes, dreams, and plans.

-It should come as no surprise to anyone that at the top of my list would be to become pregnant.  After 3.5 years of dreaming of it, nothing could fulfill me more than achieving this dream.

-I hope to improve my self-confidence.  This is something that affects me in every aspect of my life and I am currently using some books and CDs to try and help adjust my thinking patterns and learning to love myself.

-I really dream of finding that perfect job, or maybe for the next year I'll settle for any job, lol.  My search has been less than stellar and I'm pretty unsure what my next step will or should be.

-I plan to continue to focus on my writing.  It's a hobby that was in the closet before a few years ago and now I really love it and even have a self-published work out there.

-I also plan to continue my quest for inner peace.  This, above all, is the one thing that I always strive for in my relationship with the Tao. 

The next year has so much potential, but sometimes it overwhelms me as well.  Wonderful things could happen, but I need to work on being okay if they don't as well.  That's where the inner peace comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment