Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 30 - A Dream for the Future

I feel like I covered this one pretty well in the last post so I'll keep it simple.

My dream for me and all others in my life is to find inner peace.  So many of my loved ones are also struggling with things in their lives, so I feel that I must extend my dreams to include them.  Each person is going through a unique journey, so it will take something different for us each to find this inner peace I speak of, but I hope that in the future, we can all come together from that place and reflect on the challenges life has thrown us in a positive and contemplative way.

Blogging every day has been an interesting challenge, and I find it suits me.  Perhaps I will devise my own version of the 30 day challenge only with a Taoist twist, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment