Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 7 - A Photo that Makes You Happy

If you notice the top item on my list of 20 things, you'll understand why a picture like this makes me happy.


I love water, always have since I was a kid.  People always joked that it was funny for a fire sign (Aries) to be so at home in the water.  My take on this is that the water neutralizes me.  I feel at peace, calm and tranquil when I'm surrounded by water.  An act as simple as taking a shower can completely change my outlook, and help me feel more centered.

As far as waterfalls go, I love the tall ones the best, but really I love them all.  Mostly I feel the power.  The power of the water that is gentle enough to wash a baby, but powerful enough to move mountains.  That is awe-inspiring in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment